In today’s episode of the Plan to Benefit podcast, we converse with Rob Lowe, head of Worth Creation and Advertising at LEGO Ventures.
We communicate about what innovation and creative imagination suggest at Lego, and how they seem for associates to make investments in.
Matters included in today’s episode:
- 00:01:00 – What is LEGO Ventures and its objective: Perform can be a excellent foundation of studying
- 00:03:20 – How creativeness and innovation is a part of the lifestyle at LEGO
- 00:05:00 – What tends to make an investment decision attention-grabbing for LEGO
- 00:08:30 – The cause why the Ventures staff is different from the core business enterprise
- 00:10:00 – What “value” suggests for LEGO, heading beyong ROI
- 00:11:00 – The hyperlink among the idea and the crew in how financial investment possibilities are made
- 00:14:00 – The dangers of diversifying innovation far too significantly from the main company
- 00:18:00 – What LEGO has uncovered about venture setting up so much. In order to be exceptional, you need to narrow your concentration
One-way links mentioned in today’s episode:
Creativeness & Innovation professional: I support people today and companies build their creativeness and innovation abilities, so you can develop the subsequent breakthrough idea which consumers enjoy. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as just one of the most influential innovation bloggers.